PDA

View Full Version : don't give up!

suce-moi
27th Sep 2001, 19:37
hey guys, don't give up! the next shortage is close, if everybody give up, where the airline are going to find pilots.
Flight schools told me there will be a real shortage so it's the right time to invest your money and start to fly.These last 2 years have been strong in pilot hiring.Airlines like BA, BM...were so desparate that they sponsored for a full cadet training.I don't know what you want do, but i have decided to join Oxford aviation and in less 2 years I will fly a beautiful Airbus or Boeing(Don't worry, I will have a thougt for you).I'm 21, so I have all my chance and if it doesn't work I can still fly a turboprop and buy a type-rating with my MCC.So guys, once again don't give up and call your local school for a full ATP training.

Wee Weasley Welshman
27th Sep 2001, 19:53
I am reasonably sure this is a windup although it is startling like many emails I receive... :eek:

Those that believe flying school marketing departments have only themselves to blame :rolleyes:

And as for and if it doesn't work I can still fly a turboprop well that seems well calculated to get all Wannabes back up :mad:

Cheers,

EGDR
27th Sep 2001, 19:55
Mr R again...........

Superpilot
27th Sep 2001, 19:55
WWW, can Capt. PPRuNe ban users based on IP address?

that would shut him up for good, although there is another way for you Ronc :D (but since you're so clever I'll leave it for you to work out)

Wee Weasley Welshman
27th Sep 2001, 20:16
We can ban specific IP addresses.

In this case they don't match the last ronchonner one I checked...

Its reasonably harmless as long as it is not all the forum.

Sagey
27th Sep 2001, 20:45
I think it is genuine, someone that wants to become a pilot and has fallen hook line and sinker for a flight school marketing.

They have said how easy it is to get jobs for years. I am sure there are many on this board that pre 11/09 will testify that getting that first job and step into the industry is the hardest part of all.

Sagey

Manflex55
27th Sep 2001, 22:21
Hmmm, 1st post, french name with sexual meaning & poor vocabulary... we will now call him EGLL01/flyboy11/grognon/mechantloup/mormoner/piperindian/renaudierre/rodolphe/ronchonner/ronchonner's poodle/suce-moi/trouduc.

MF

Wee Weasley Welshman
27th Sep 2001, 22:32
Hmm, yes I see your point now.

Well I'll be in the padlock draw if things get much further out of hand.

Super Stall
27th Sep 2001, 23:08
The Ronnie posts may have been mildly amusing once, but now times have changed. Many peoples dreams, hopes, ambitions and financial security are suffering the ultimate test.

These posts (if this one is a wind up, and apologies in advance if it is'nt), are now at the very least insulting to very many wannabes.

Pls WWW, remove anymore such posts, they do PPRUNE, and anybody looking for their first foot hold, an awful injustice.

Oh, and we've all tried the 'Ignore him and he'll go away approach', but it does'nt seem to work.

Good luck to all, the good times will happen again and I promise you it is worth it.

ss.
null

[ 28 September 2001: Message edited by: Super Stall ]

Ronchonner's poodle
28th Sep 2001, 13:04
Woof

Hey, don't confuse me with Ronchonner - I only exist to follow him around to shag his leg...

(cocks one leg up suce-moi and pisses on his shoe)