PDA

View Full Version : HELP please

BryanC123
18th Sep 2002, 21:05
Got an interview coming up for a Nav Services Duty officer in ops department and just looking for any info or tips for the interview

PLEASE HELP:confused:

Send Clowns
18th Sep 2002, 21:09
What exactly does a 'Nav Services Duty Officer' do? What do you need to know about? If it's technical help, be more specific and there are people here who will be able to assist you! If it's help for general interview techniques, look up the company on he web, and tell us who they are. Someone here will know them. Know a lot about them, to impress the interviewer that you want the job.

BryanC123
18th Sep 2002, 21:13
As far as I can tell you work assisting operations department creating Nav logs, looking at flight plans, routes etc. Trying to avoid slots etc.

zero-lash valve lifter
19th Sep 2002, 19:59
If you mean similar to an operations controller then I can help you. As stated you need a working knowledge of the company involved, aircraft, crews, headshed etc. Also if you have not worked in flight planning before I suggest you impress them with any computer skills you have and a willingness to learn. Also a persuasive nature helps with the delightful people in Eurocontrol.

For any more info just be more specific with the job description if you can, either that or just do what I did and call the company and rather to talking to the Human resources people call operations and talk to someone who actually does the job you want and ask them nicely what they do and for any advice.