PDA

View Full Version : Were to advertise??

parajump
17th Sep 2002, 14:58
I have a room to rent out to cabin crew/tec crew in the LGW area but not sure were best to place an advert. Any suggestions

parajump
18th Sep 2002, 10:49
If any one is intrested in renting a room around LGW I can give you all the details on 07747 868322.

katlyn
18th Sep 2002, 11:26
Without mentioning any names... there are a couple of free newspapers that are distributed around LGW and are picked up by cabin crew and ground staff alike. However, no idea how much you might have to pay to advertise in these papers.

Another alternative is to go to the big staff canteen at the South Terminal where they have large notice boards. Loads of people advertise rooms to rent on there, by pinning up a notice on the ad boards.

Or you could just rely on word-of-mouth I suppose!

Hope this helps?

parajump
18th Sep 2002, 12:13
Thanks Katlyn for the tip's. Do you or any one know there is any were I can leave a card in crew report areas. I suspect these are not open to the public but are there any drop off points.

katlyn
18th Sep 2002, 15:19
Sorry parajump, I don't know. I work in Ground Services and have never been to the crew report areas for cabin crew, so i'm afraid i can't help any further.

There are also quite a few different crew check-in areas around the airport for different airlines, so i guess it depends on whether they have a reception area, or a public notice-board area or not.

Sorry i can't help you further. Most of my colleagues found accommodation through the free newspapers and by word-of-mouth.

parajump
18th Sep 2002, 15:53
Katlyn, If you can can you call me on the above Number