PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Sponsorships

yak-yak
16th Sep 2002, 12:57
Dear all,

Just a quick query in relation to receiving replies from Britannia about their part sponsorship.

I sent my application off early last week. No reply yet (good or bad).

The bank manager and I would prefer a good reply.

Has anyone received a reply:(

bye for now

mbcxharm
16th Sep 2002, 13:52
I wouldn't expect a reply until the deadline's past...

timzsta
16th Sep 2002, 22:35
Sent mine about 2 weeks ago - no reply receieved. If I have been successfull I expect a reply before the end of the month. Have no idea if they will let unsuccessful candiates know they have not been chosen.

Shutty
16th Sep 2002, 22:51
Posted mine 2 weeks back, nothing yet. I have read in two different places "Interviews will be held in September" and "Interviewing will COMMENCE in September". (my emphasis)Which could imply a reply before the deadline on the 24th of the month.

My best assumption would be what I know to have happened for other (non-aviation) companies, in that there are a series of interviews/selection centres, and those who apply last go to the later interviews. So for those of us who applied at the beginning of the month, we could be at interviews before the 24th.

I hope so anyway, its beginning to hurt having all these limbs crossed for so long.......
;)

hvparr
17th Sep 2002, 16:37
After having phoned up Airline Appointments - the guys handling the initial sponsorship application forms - I am told that the next stage of selection after all the forms are in is a host of psychometric tests to be held in London in the first/second week of October. From this, 12-24 people will be flown to Jerez for their interviews.

Hope this helps clear things up, I wouldn't expect to hear from them until the end of the month.

Hx