PDA

View Full Version : Possible Oportunity for Hour Building

DiverDriver
12th Sep 2002, 19:04
Sorry missed this of the last post but its probably better on its own anyway.
I was talking with a Nottingham (ish) based Para centre today with regard to turbine ratings and I got the distinct feeling there may be an vacancy for a 206 pilot if they were available mid week (they have plenty of people at weekend therefore no joy for me)– might be an opportunity for some one looking to hour build.

TTFN DD

jasonjdr
13th Sep 2002, 07:42
To far for me to travel. :(

But well done, and thanks for posting the opportunity ;) ;) ;) Look forward to seeing more from others in the future.

Cu
13th Sep 2002, 09:35
I'd be extremely interested in such an opportunity (and live locally). Any chance you could email me more details such as location, who the outfit is and a contact there?

Many thanks for any help.

Butter side-up
13th Sep 2002, 11:12
Likewise - well done for posting the opportunity.

Could you also e-mail me the details - I have sent you an e-mail with my details.

Thanks in advance.

DiverDriver
13th Sep 2002, 12:38
please check your emails/messages.

Please remember the centre for which I have given you details did not ask for this position to be advertised and they don't know me from Adam. Please bear this in mind if you contact them. Regards DD

Wireless
14th Sep 2002, 13:42
Yeah, I rang these guys two weeks ago "on spec" about such a job. I was told about the vacancy you mention and gave them my CV and visited them etc. It was pretty manic when I went to visit!

Bill

pilotwolf
14th Sep 2002, 20:28
..would be very grateful for details too - assuming we are talking Bell 206 as in jetranger...

[email protected]

Thanks