PDA

View Full Version : British Airways Final Board Interogation

blackknight
25th Jan 2001, 22:00
I am re-applying to BA for the second time round now and will hopwfully get through to the final stages again. However since last year I have attained my PPL license. I am wondering to what extent people get quizzed about the license and its associations ie the depth of questioning??

emu
26th Jan 2001, 05:22
I was in exactly the same position as you. BA didn't seem to care much about the PPL and I don't remember them asking even one question about it. Hovever, you better remember when you communicated well or worked in a team etc.

Skin Friction
26th Jan 2001, 13:14
Ditto in my experience. I had a PPL and a load of UAS flying behind me but they were far more interested in the kind of team/communication scenarios you have to tackle on the application form.
Ironically, I reckon you're better to make sure you've got other interests to talk about rather than flying. I'm convinced they deliberately bypass flying experience as an interview topic. We all the know that they're looking for more than just flying ability, but it's a bummer when a lot of your achievements come with wings attached.