PDA

View Full Version : Cessna 441 Conquest Endorsement

jazzy
9th Sep 2002, 23:38
Would anyone be able to tell me where abouts i would be able to do a Cessna 441 conquest endorsement and also a turbine course, prefably someone around Brisbane area or the East Coast and also how much an endorsement for something like that would cost. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Woomera
9th Sep 2002, 23:45
jazzy

Chimbu Chuckles can probably give you the goss on this as he is currently operating in that part of the world.

[email protected]

jazzy
9th Sep 2002, 23:59
thanks woomera i'll send him an e-mail straight away!!!

haha very funny woomera but that e-mail doesn't exist.

eggs
10th Sep 2002, 00:12
Put an under score in the name, they don't like spaces, try taking out the space etc

jazzy
10th Sep 2002, 00:37
thanks eggs it worked.

Torres
10th Sep 2002, 03:13
Totally irrelevent of course, like most things in aviation....... :D

I wonder what happened to the original PPRuNe Jazzy of Redsnail, Jazzy and The Panel fame? Indeed, will Capt Snailtrail ever return?

Those were the great days on PPRune............... But would probably create some headaches for Woomera these days!!:)

cyclops camel
10th Sep 2002, 04:40
Try Transair in Brisbane - ask for Dianne if she's still around. :D

Haggle hard over the price!

The C441... still the nicest aircraft I've had the privelege of poling.

dash8driver
10th Sep 2002, 05:44
torres

my thoughts exactly , what ever happened to the original crew ?
snailtrails , jazzy , redsnail , blacksheep , weasly welshman , etc etc
the days when posts took a whole day or night to appear on pprune , and later when pprune arrived by email.
seems so long ago , ....jeez ........makes me feel almost 30.:D

jazzy
12th Sep 2002, 00:12
So is there any places around sydney, Melbourne that do Turbine courses and Endorsements on C441 Conquest.

Chimbu chuckles
12th Sep 2002, 01:25
Got your email perbender...I think the info above is as good as I could give you.

If you get to fly the C441 you'll love it...it has beaten out a hell of a lot of stiff competition for first place in the best prop aircraft I have flown category. The best aircraft ever is still the Falcon 200 though...by a long, long way:D

Chuck.

downwind
12th Sep 2002, 03:39
try o'connors at Mt. Gambier, SA

gaunty
12th Sep 2002, 07:09
Chuck :D

All we have to do now is
1. Convince OzExpat re the prop list;
and
2. Get you into a Citation X

and then you'll be properly Cessnamatised. :eek: :cool:

Can see it now, looking down, watching F200's going backwards underneath you. :p

Chimbu chuckles
12th Sep 2002, 08:28
In the Falcon I could sit up there watching Airbusses and Boeings...just barely as they were sooo far below:D

Leigh Oconner is a gentlemen...if this industry had more like him it would be a much better place!

Chuck.

jazzy
13th Sep 2002, 00:37
thanks everyone, but seems like i have hit a brick wall.
i need an extra 300hrs twin time before they let me in, so if anyone would let me do icus time in a Baron 58, or a Partanaveia that'll be very appreciated. A very big present would be waiting at the end of it (hehehehe!!!). Fingers crossed and wishing!!!!!(hahahaha!!!):eek: :eek:

Chimbu chuckles
13th Sep 2002, 15:27
The expression " Learning to walk before running" springs to mind:rolleyes:

Chuck.

OzExpat
13th Sep 2002, 16:56
Cessnamatised
Now ya got me traumatised! :D