PDA

View Full Version : Bummer for Hewitt...

Piz Buin
7th Sep 2002, 23:34
Agassi just too good for Hewitt...What a great match though, Hewitt didn't just let Agassi walk away with it... :)

oldhasbeen
8th Sep 2002, 03:25
Is it my cynical mind again, or does Sampras always seem to have a "charmed " draw to get him to the final;) ;)

b55
8th Sep 2002, 07:13
I seriously doubt that hewitt will be playing at the same level as agassi and sampras do at their ages. he's "losing it" already.

The Messiah
8th Sep 2002, 09:28
Losing it already? He happens to be the No. 1 player in the world and the reigning Wimbledon champion, who just reached the semis at the U.S Open.

By the way the e55 is far better than the b55.

b55
8th Sep 2002, 09:47
Messiah, Both a matter of personal opinion, thank you.
It's not hewitt's ability today, it's his sustainabilty into the future.

and it's not about the e55 being "better" than the b55, or vice versa; it's the first "love" of the relationship of a man and a flying machine and what that can achieve.

hope you understand that.

The Messiah
8th Sep 2002, 14:28
I understand alright that you are "in more dire need of a #*&wjob than any white man in history".

8th Sep 2002, 23:43
Who gives a rats arsch!

I thought this was a Professional Pilots Rumour network about aviation Piz Buin!
If you wanna talk about the tennis why dont you go to a sports forum?

What'll you be doing next PB - exchanging kitchen recipes on this forum perhaps or running the OMO stain-care help-line?

I reackon youve had a little too much sunshine PB.

Woomera - your thoughts??

Piz Buin
9th Sep 2002, 13:17
1013; Who gives a rats arsch!

Would you please explain what a rats arsch is? Maybe it's an ingredient I can include in my soon to be posted recipe collection... Hewitt happens to be a very keen aviator and of course an Australian sports hero. Anything positive you'd like to contribute? :p :p

TIMMEEEE
9th Sep 2002, 23:43
Heya Piz.
If you cant work out what's a rat's arsch or whatever then I think you've already made it to the top of the pile for intelligence in the search for a supermodel competition!

I've met and played tennis against young Hewitt some 10 years ago whilst visiting a relative in Adelaide who was Leyton's fathers boss.
The young kid had both of us running around like a pair of chooks and although a hero he may be I've never heard of his interest in aviation nor do I know how this has anything to do with aviation at all!
Maybe Sadam Hussein built toy aircraft models as a child or Osama Bin Laden went gliding once upon a time.
Do we report that Piz Buin?
It just aint relevant mate!

Perhaps Piz Buin the ingredient you forgot to mention was relevance to aviation.
If Leyton perhaps throws a tantrum on an aircraft then that may be news (if you're into Womens Day, New Weekly or those chick magos) but otherwise pal I reackon having personal opinions about Tennis then you should go to the Wide World of Sports page and contribute.

I agree with 1013.
Enough said.

Piz Buin
10th Sep 2002, 11:04
TIMMEEEE

10 years ago, your info is a little out of date, net time you play with young Hewitt check again. I think you'll find he's learning to fly!

Good to see we agree on one thing, he's a damm good player!

Off to put my rats arsch in a recipe post... ;)