PDA

View Full Version : Is ORAC the new moderator - what happened to Americans?

Jackonicko
6th Sep 2002, 22:06
Orac expresses his opinion that the Americans thread should move to Jet Blasts and 'whoosh' off it goes.

Why don't you get me banned because I irritate you as well, Orac?

Chaffers
6th Sep 2002, 22:14
After sitting through said thread on JB it can't just be ORAC you irritate :D (joke)

ORAC
6th Sep 2002, 22:55
Wheels within wheels, bendrith. Wheels within wheels.

West Coast
7th Sep 2002, 04:27
I'll tell you Jacko, the nerve of him, didn't sign at Kyoto, didn't forward it through the UN, just snaps his finger and off it goes to JB.

Chaffers
7th Sep 2002, 14:38
Clearly ORAC must either be a stupid, fat, obnoxious American with bad taste or an evil, conniving, repressive Jew who still uses CFC based aerosols.

fobotcso
7th Sep 2002, 15:20
Now then Chaffers!:D

OK ORAC, I give up. Who or what is/was bendrith in your Wheels within wheels, bendrith. Wheels within wheels
?

I've searched my usual sources and the Web using, inter alia,

37 Search Engines (37.com)

for "bendrith" with no result. Something of a record, I suspect.

Jackonicko
7th Sep 2002, 23:05
"Clearly ORAC must either be a stupid, fat, obnoxious American with bad taste or an evil, conniving, repressive Jew who still uses CFC based aerosols." These aren't stereotypes I've ever endorsed, you pygmy!

However, there is one stereotype I can use, and I hope ORAC doesn't conform to it. "Selfish, racist, right wing bigot and Mancunian computer programmer." Because they really are the pits!

solotk
7th Sep 2002, 23:12
looks like this thread is about to join "Americans" in JB :D

Make a welcome change from talking about poxy cats names, poxy Mornington Crescent etc etc etc

Chaffers
8th Sep 2002, 02:19
I do appologise if I misportrayed you Jacko however it would appear I was not the only one to be deeply irritated by your meaningless diatribes and meanderings through the awful Americans thread. Quite how you knew it applied to you is beyond me :D .