PDA

View Full Version : Cranwell...again!

vasquez
5th Sep 2002, 11:50
People. I've applied to be an Intelligence Office within the RAF. I understand I will need to go to Cranwell but I still do all the aptitude tests?

Thanks,

Vas

bad livin'
5th Sep 2002, 12:03
Yes - you may in the end show more aptitude as a pilot, nav or fighter controller as a mate of mine did. Glad we talked him into accepting it, as he's now at Valley flying Hawks!

You'll also complete a different set of aptitude tests at Chicksands specific to the Int role.

Best of luck.

BL

Speed Twelve
5th Sep 2002, 12:27
How are they going to fit all the kit and people inside you?:confused:

ST

Gen. Bombdabastards
5th Sep 2002, 16:13
Inteligence officer?

Surely this is is a contradiction:D

Talking Radalt
5th Sep 2002, 17:53
"Inteligence" with only one "L"

Irony or what?!

MG
5th Sep 2002, 18:31
Good to see the crewmen being so easy going and accommodating again! Someone asks a genuine question and you bite their head off! Ok, so the forum isn't the best, but lets try to welcome those that want to join, Lord knows, we're always going on about a shortage of manpower. Replies like yours don't exactly have them flocking to the recruiting office. If you don't want to read another wannabe's question, don't open the subject. Easy!
And, by the way, 'I know you!'

PPRuNe Radar
6th Sep 2002, 15:33
Ramp Monkey's post had no place here and has been removed.

Always_broken_in_wilts
7th Sep 2002, 22:52
MG......pity you are unable to spot the banter here.......ST the Gen and Tr were doing what we all do best and were adding a little humour .....so go take out what ever it is you have got jammed in your posterior and lighten up a bit.

Read the first post and tell me you can't see where they were coming from.

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

MG
8th Sep 2002, 11:24
Mr Wiltshire Man, I've been around quite long enough to know banter and that wasn't it, hence the reason for Ramp Chimp's reply being removed, I guess. Don't forget, I know these people! It wasn't banter, and I'm quite chilled, thank you! :) I've re-read the original post and I think it's a perfectly fair question from someone not in the know. It isn't the best place for it, this is an aviation site and the question is about Int, but it is also about the RAF process, so why not ask? Give the guy a break! I know he must get used to banter, but ease him in gently and after he's joined!

Scud-U-Like
8th Sep 2002, 14:15
Sometimes, you'd never guess we're all on the same side.

:D :D :D