PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Airways Cadet Pilot Training for All Nationalities

CaptainShah
10th May 2024, 19:31
Is the Qatar Airways cadet pilot program still allowing international students to join. I have tried going to the website for international students and it says that the vacancy is now closed. Please let me know if they still allow international students to apply for the cadet MPL Programme. And if they are allowing international students, please let me know when it starts. Thank you.

AlphaSix
11th May 2024, 13:24
Is the Qatar Airways cadet pilot program still allowing international students to join. I have tried going to the website for international students and it says that the vacancy is now closed. Please let me know if they still allow international students to apply for the cadet MPL Programme. And if they are allowing international students, please let me know when it starts. Thank you.

Im actively eyeing the QR Cadet program as well. Currently they’re only accepting Qataris. Last year they opened international applications around the end of May so hopefully it should be the same this year round.

CaptainShah
11th May 2024, 17:27
So do the applications open for international students every year at a certain time?

AlphaSix
13th May 2024, 12:32
So do the applications open for international students every year at a certain time?

I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I read somewhere online that they open up International applications based on demand, in the event that they don’t get enough Qataris to fill up their classes.

Anyone have any info in regards to that?