PDA

View Full Version : TUI UK non type rated pilot selection

wttchurst
7th May 2024, 13:46
Hello.

I am at the pre-recorded screening video questions for the latest opening for NTR FOs at Tui UK. I was wondering if anyone had a heads up on the types of questions (or even specifics) that might be asked.

Thanks in advance.

Pilotman14
9th May 2024, 20:00
Anyone heard anything after submitting the video questions?

Pilotdfthomson
19th May 2024, 18:47
Hey everyone, does anyone have any information on the TUI digital interview questions? What questions they ask you and what you should be preparing for?

Thanks in advance

Decoy.Bob
27th May 2024, 16:44
I just got invited to the East Midlands assessment centre for the next stage of pilot recruitment. For context I'm applying for NTR First officer & completed the video recorded interview questions on the 19th May. The only assessment dates available were the 18th or 19th of June. Anyone else get this email? Is there a sim test, it only stated there is a group exercise, technical test and a case study, with an in person interview in the afternoon?

Cheers

Decoy.Bob
27th May 2024, 16:51
4 questions, 180 seconds to prepare, then camera automatically records and stops recording after 180seconds, you can end it early. A practice question about What are my strengths? The main questions I had were why I wanted to fly? A time I had gone out of my way to give great customer service? a time I have shown leadership? I would say they have a bunch of questions and you could get any, just practice the STARR format answers and give specific examples. I ran out on time on all my answers and that didn't seem to matter too much as I received a follow up email.

Pilotman14
27th May 2024, 23:18
I just got invited to the East Midlands assessment centre for the next stage of pilot recruitment. For context I'm applying for NTR First officer & completed the video recorded interview questions on the 19th May. The only assessment dates available were the 18th or 19th of June. Anyone else get this email? Is there a sim test, it only stated there is a group exercise, technical test and a case study, with an in person interview in the afternoon?

Cheers
Got the email as well, booked for the18th. I heard that you do the Tech test, case study and then the group, if you pass those then you get the interview. If you pass that then the sim follows a few weeks later.