PDA

View Full Version : More great moves from DHE

ActungTommy
4th Sep 2002, 22:40
So check it out, A new tail of grim "management" from Ice station Kilo.

Take your old but decent size Quarter and what do you do modernise or knock down................., never mind surely they will make others available..............oooop's

But lets not worry too much because at least our commission members still have lots of choice and space too. They do make the decissions after all!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

But at least they will look after all the unfortunates that they are going to kick out, i mean relocate, won't they?????????????????

Not looking good so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind I'm sure there will be a break for the airmen aircrew just around the corner:confused:

Talking Radalt
4th Sep 2002, 23:54
Are you related to Lemmon Drop Kid?:(

Or did you just play truant from the same school?;)

ActungTommy
5th Sep 2002, 13:53
So i take it talking radalt is a public school chap then, probably now of the wonder race who agrees with the discrimination being dished out!:(

StopStart
5th Sep 2002, 17:23
Not sure if TR is a public school chap but I certainly am and frankly I'm sorry old fruit, but I simply don't follow your banter...

Now what are you actually bllithering on about?

:)

Whipping Boy's SATCO
5th Sep 2002, 19:46
Wibble

1st Threshold
5th Sep 2002, 21:43
Its a funny old world, as friends of ours who are being evicted from said houses have been told that they wont get the house they want because there is a shortage of MQs at Kinloss!!