PDA

View Full Version : Aerodynamics Academy Malaga

md54
1st Apr 2024, 16:35
I've searched the forum but it seems most posts are several years old. Would appreciate any insight or recommendations about their Integrated ATPL Course. Thanks!

WindyTurtle
1st Apr 2024, 20:49
All I know is that they are partnered with Falcon Flight Training Academy based at London Biggin Hill, so Falcon students can aquire dual-license by getting their EASA exams done with Aerodynamics. They also have an in-house maintenance team, which is always good as it reduces the risk of cancelled flights due to lack of operational fleet. I saw an Instagram post a few weeks ago advertising for a private/charter pilot job open to Aerodynamics graduates, so they seem to have some charter business too. I'm interested to see what others have to say to be honest.

lpfflyer
8th Apr 2024, 13:20
CAE have agreed to send a lot of their UK and European easyjet MPL cadets to do basic flight training with Aerodynamics in Malaga from this summer due to massive delays to training in Phoenix. Multiple courses apparently, so could be 100+ cadets per year. Seems like a major expansion for Aerodynamics so hopefully they can deliver. No doubt you'll get more feedback in a few months