PDA

View Full Version : Ryan EZ looking part II

JohnnyPharm
4th Sep 2002, 16:11
I see that this subject has had over 7,000 "hits". Does this mean that there are over 7,000 wannabes in front of me in the queue?:(

Gin Slinger
4th Sep 2002, 16:19
What do you think?

I doubt Ryanair or easyJet have a 'seniority' type recruitment system based on the order of viewing of a specific thread on PPRuNe...

Elvis21
4th Sep 2002, 16:45
probably more:confused:

JohnnyPharm
4th Sep 2002, 17:10
Gin Slinger

A bit of humour/sarcasm was intended in my post. What I intended was, are there 7,000 wannabes interested in FR & EZ jobs. I did not think they would base their selection criteria on PPrune Posts.

sally at pprune
4th Sep 2002, 21:26
Really Johnny? You don't think Gin Slinger may have intended to be a little humorous/sarcastic in his reply? ;)

Gin Slinger
4th Sep 2002, 22:54
Sally's right, I was attempting to be flippant – it was brought on by the boredom induced by reading the 'Regional Supplementary Procedures, Doc 7030, The EUR Section' chapter in my ATPL ground school notes.

Back to your question, I don’t think the PPRuNe ‘hit counter’ is a satisfactory measure of the number of individuals a) qualified, and b) with the required experience level to apply for pilot positions at either Ryanair or easyJet.

This is a very silly thread and should be closed.

Wee Weasley Welshman
5th Sep 2002, 10:22
Locked.