PDA

View Full Version : Managers & Sex With Subordinates

ZootBoot
19th Mar 2024, 09:36
If you join management, is it a requirement to engage in a sexual relationship with staff who report to you?

I haven’t been able to see it listed specifically on the job descriptions and being happily married, I don’t want to sign up for a leadership position if this is expected of me.

HeadUpTheTailpipe
19th Mar 2024, 11:42
Go on then, I'll bite.

Add content.

cxflog
19th Mar 2024, 17:14
And then make sure once you’re caught and subsequently removed from management you go silent on your socials for a few years before posting how much you still love your happy family.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

deja vu
23rd Mar 2024, 04:54
If you join management, is it a requirement to engage in a sexual relationship with staff who report to you?

I haven’t been able to see it listed specifically on the job descriptions and being happily married, I don’t want to sign up for a leadership position if this is expected of me.

If you join management its assumed that as you have been kissing butt to get the invitation to join in the first place.

jolihokistix
23rd Mar 2024, 07:26
So who is it? Do tell.

KABOY
23rd Mar 2024, 13:11
So who is it? Do tell.

It’s the Truman Show, if you don’t get it by now you never will,

Welcome to the gold fish bowl

Gnadenburg
24th Mar 2024, 01:50
Can’t remember the floor at the Headland that was the Love Hotel at lunchtime, but plenty of familiar faces when staying there myself for sex with subordinates ( that’s a joke Joyce ).

Always felt it brazen the pilots that had home delivery at the Headland. Must be some yarns worth telling now most of the characters have left CX? Incidentally, sexual addiction amongst pilots was the pre-eminent affliction, according to the EAP, exceeding alcohol, gambling, drugs and training & performance stress.

CovidRefugee
30th Mar 2024, 11:40
Surely not PC again?????????

SloppyJoe
2nd Apr 2024, 23:13
I still find it amazing how someone like pc slept with an so's wife, then threatened to fire the SO if he made a fuss, but remained in management!!! At least it seems this is still something that probably causes him stress, was she worth it? 😂

https://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-614640.html

mngmt mole
3rd Apr 2024, 02:29
It's PC. Is anyone (anyone...) surprised. He actually reflects the morality of the company as a whole. He belongs there...

magyar_flyer
3rd Apr 2024, 06:07
Just sent my application. Will post updates !

HoldenCaufield
3rd Apr 2024, 10:18
Surely not PC again?????????

No. His name rhymes with Fools Bitsharsh.

I assume referring to the fact someone was promised a extra stripe if they did naughty things with him. Then did those naughty things and didn't get the extra stripe.

herewego75
3rd Apr 2024, 11:44
OK so you either have to do naughty things with Fools Bitsharsh (as mentioned above) to get your 4 bars, or maybe to leap-frog your colleagues on the 747 you just need to be dating someone in the sickness team.

And they all walk around like they deserve this. CX is such a pit!

Honestly, I don't know what makes me sick more!

Dingleberry Handpump
3rd Apr 2024, 13:05
No. His name rhymes with Fools Bitsharsh.

But he always seemed so lovely.

mcdufmcuser
7th Apr 2024, 10:32
It’s the Truman Show, if you don’t get it by now you never will,

Welcome to the gold fish bowl

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night

Hot High Heavy
8th Apr 2024, 06:07
The story goes one of the insta famous/face of Cathay local SO ladies failed a PC, required a repeat session and failed that but then he stepped in and changed it to a pass. She allegedly believes she has top cover from the company as she’s their PR girl and so she was looked after. No idea about all the other sordid stuff which is probably untrue but sounds like he’s paid a hefty price as the company’s CAD rep basically falsifying licence paperwork.

Koan
9th Apr 2024, 01:45
Not. Having just completed our mobs annual harassment/discrimination/ethics module
Superior better not even comment on a subordinates appearance
or neglect to utilize the nouvelle pronouns of their liking

Arfolf
11th Apr 2024, 00:27
Yes i noticed that too!