PDA

View Full Version : Cabair

Grifflan
3rd Sep 2002, 22:25
Is there anybody out there who has attented Cabair collage of air training?

If so how do you rate it?

A and C
4th Sep 2002, 09:55
There are a number of training providers in the UK with good packages , have a look at what all of them have to offer and visit the places and try to get a view behind the glossy handouts.

Take a good look at the small print befor you commit yourself and dont put more than a few quid "up front". Try to get a picture of the state of the staff conditions , after all even the best instructor will not be able to give his best if he is being shafted by his employers.

NOTE This advice is of a general nature and should be taken when veiwing all training outfits.

ATIS
4th Sep 2002, 12:14
I was at Cabair few years ago.

Very friendly atmosphere. Met some great people over the year spent there.

Cabair had a few minor problems with the flying school, but were slowly rectifying them. However like I say that was some time ago.
Don't hear much about them these days.

Ground and flight school instructors pretty much easy going. Always having a laugh.

Only drawback was that finished few months late due to weather.
Also Cranfield Uni is not the most happening place in the UK.

On course completion they did submit my cv to an airline that requested new pilots.
The interview was up to me. Got a job RHS jet, however other friends didn't pass the interview.

cortilla
4th Sep 2002, 12:29
went to cabair and graduated at the end of may. but no job at the moment send me an email and i'll let you know all you want to know. i personally had a good time

Go-Around
4th Sep 2002, 17:31
Long time no post.
What you up to?
See you tomorrow?

edd2000uk
4th Sep 2002, 17:32
Do ATPL integrated courses allow enough time for first time passes in all subjects? Do most students normally finish in the allocated time, or is it normal for retakesto occur?