PDA

View Full Version : TCAA CASSOA Exam Database

Busshbaby
25th Jan 2024, 14:00
I have recently completed my EASA ATPL Pilot Course. I would wish to convert my license in Tanzania as I heard they accept integrated programs unlike Kenya. I would like to get hold of the Composite Exam Question bank. How do I go about getting one? is their someone who has sat for the TCAA composite exam? How is the process? Kindly assist me to get the Database.

meleagertoo
27th Jan 2024, 16:17
How about learning the required knowlwgw honestly like a real Professional instead of cheating by merely learning the answers?

Trossie
31st Jan 2024, 15:13
How about learning the required knowlwgw honestly like a real Professional instead of cheating by merely learning the answers?
Spot on!!

metalboi69
31st Mar 2024, 09:04
The database you're looking for is almost impossible to find. If you must use a question bank, try the ones based on the EASA syllabus as most questions tend to be similar. Then you can look into air law of the country to find the differences from that and ICAO.

Kenneth Fisher
6th Apr 2024, 20:15
There was a database of questions floating around some years back that was used in Uganda. Uganda is a CASSOA member so might be of some use. My understanding is that converting in Tanzania is much less arduous than any othe East African country. If you can PM me maybe I can direct you I don't post much and it seems I can't send a PM.