PDA

View Full Version : Legal Beagle

Matt Skrossa
3rd Sep 2002, 13:47
Any one got a phone number or address for Gilbert Blade (solictor)? Failing that would be grateful for name of another suitable solictor with expertise in dealing with the MOD. No Claim No Win!

Sumpy
3rd Sep 2002, 17:04
Used to be in Glory Hole, Lincoln, but was for sale some time ago so they may have moved... try.... Chapman Epton Blades - Lincoln, Address: Bank Street Lincoln ... (192 or internet search should do)

No Win... No Fee! You may be lucky, but unless you have slipped on a council ice rink without warning notices you probably will not find anyone willing. Real cases seem to need real money, at least that was my finding.

Also on this site early... Gilbert Blades may have moved into retirement.... try a search through PPrune military area.

http://www.solicitors-online.com/

GILBERT THOMAS BLADES

WILKIN CHAPMAN EPTON BLADES
2 Bank Street
LINCOLN
LINCOLNSHIRE
LN2 1DR
01522 512345

Hows that for service!

Edited because I found it easily enough in the time I had.

uncle peter
3rd Sep 2002, 17:16
blades excellent at CM only. aggressively average at all other aspects. e mail with a few more details ie nature of grievance and i ll prob be able to help.

Colonel W E Kurtz
3rd Sep 2002, 17:29
Sweet Work!

I've been trying to track him down, he's going to be busy now!

Rats Naks
3rd Sep 2002, 22:19
Matt, you could try Leigh, Day and co solicitors with offices at Manchester and London. A lady called Geraldine McCool deals with an awful lot of MOD aviation based claims, I should know she is currently working on mine! Passed work involves Piper Alpha, Swissair over the states and numerous other high profile cases. Tel: 0161 8327722 or www.leighday.co.uk hope this helps?

Regards