PDA

View Full Version : BA777 (LGW) -200 PE seats

GROUNDHOG
9th Jan 2024, 09:52
Can anyone tell me if the rear row in PE (16) fully reclines please and has a normal window.
Thanks
GH

Globaliser
9th Jan 2024, 10:05
Can anyone tell me if the rear row in PE (16) fully reclines please and has a normal window.All BA WT+ seats have full recline, including last rows.

Is this the configuration you're seeing: https://www.aerolopa.com/ba-77t ? If so, that's not showing any missing windows at row 16.

GROUNDHOG
9th Jan 2024, 10:28
Thanks Globaliser
I think it must be, we are flying LGW/UVF, seat guru etc show the last row in PE is 15 on the 777-200ER (LGW) but on the BA manage my booking site it shows the above layout last row 16! Not quite sure why, guessing the back row would be better for sleeping as no one behind to kick your back or pull the seat when they get in or out!!

Globaliser
9th Jan 2024, 10:59
seat guru etc show the last row in PE is 15 on the 777-200ER (LGW) but on the BA manage my booking site it shows the above layout last row 16!seatguru is rubbish - don't use it.

BA's MMB will accurately show you the configuration that's currently planned to operate your flight, and you can then match it to the correct aerolopa seat map.

GROUNDHOG
9th Jan 2024, 11:03
seatguru is rubbish - don't use it.

BA's MMB will accurately show you the configuration that's currently planned to operate your flight, and you can then match it to the correct aerolopa seat map.
Great advice thankyou