PDA

View Full Version : All change at CHC

212man
4th Jan 2024, 18:26
https://www.chcheli.com/blog/tom-burke-appointed-ceo-of-chc-helicopter

theories on a postcard…..

Impress to inflate
6th Jan 2024, 06:57
I suspect the American board members didn't like his Scandinavian attitude towards workers and workers rights, something I'm afraid to say American companies just don't get. Am I wrong ?

albatross
6th Jan 2024, 17:51
I suspect the American board members didn't like his Scandinavian attitude towards workers and workers rights, something I'm afraid to say American companies just don't get. Am I wrong ?

When I retired after +-40 years I didn’t even get a “Thanks for your service” AKA “ The Golden Doorknob Award ” form letter.

jimf671
7th Jan 2024, 00:04

I don't know in this case but there does appear to be a constant battle between civilisation and the American way of life. :rolleyes:

malabo
7th Jan 2024, 04:10
I don't know in this case but there does appear to be a constant battle between civilisation and the American way of life. :rolleyes:

Tom might be from the UK...

ericferret
7th Jan 2024, 10:37
When I retired after +-40 years I didn’t even get a “Thanks for your service” AKA “ The Golden Doorknob Award ” form letter.

Having retired recently they didn't even organise a P45 never mind any acknowledgement from management.
Only upside was that I rate the people I worked with as some of the very best. Company didn't deserve them.