View Full Version : Riyadh air NTR 787 captain

A38lephant
18th Dec 2023, 12:35
Please don’t turn this into a subjective chat about the pros and cons of Saudia Arabia, this is a purely fact finding post!!

any one have an idea of T&Cs? I can’t see them anywhere.

Jonnyknoxville
18th Dec 2023, 13:13
The most closely guarded secret in aviation, rumour has it that it’s up to 100k€ a month , my guess is that it’s no better than anyone else in the ME .

Punchespilot
18th Dec 2023, 18:26
Well, I actually heard a rumour last week from a chap who was at a wedding. He mentioned he was speaking to a girl at the bar who in turn said her best friend who was a passenger on a recent international flight was speaking to a man seated in economy. It actually turned out he said his neighbours best friend was recently in Saudi and whilst having a coffee overheard a conversation in which the subjective nature implied an aviation topic. Incidentally, it actually turned out a second cousin of one of the group members confirmed that his old school friend, (his name escapes me now) alluded to the fact……. Sorry I’m confused now myself!

Prob30Tempo TSRA
20th Dec 2023, 11:29
There’s pros … ?
For all the tea in China it wouldn’t be enough

Brakes to Park
20th Dec 2023, 11:51
The COO is one of the most respected man in the worldwide aviation community and has great affection for pilots so I would imagine it'll be very well paid indeed.

Klimax
20th Dec 2023, 18:52
Please don’t turn this into a subjective chat about the pros and cons of Saudia Arabia, this is a purely fact finding post!!

any one have an idea of T&Cs? I can’t see them anywhere.

There are no "pros".

Mason Stone
23rd Dec 2023, 10:30
The COO is one of the most respected man in the worldwide aviation community and has great affection for pilots so I would imagine it'll be very well paid indeed.

Indeed, fortunately his history is public record and I'd suggest anyone considering a move have a Google.

FunFlyin
24th Dec 2023, 08:25
Ahhh that's where he ended up

rudestuff
24th Dec 2023, 10:25
There are no "pros".
I'm sure there are plenty of Pros: Russians, Moroccans and Ethiopians mainly.

maxed-out
24th Dec 2023, 11:43
PIC 25k USD/month I’m led to believe.

LOWI
24th Dec 2023, 23:36
PIC 25k USD/month I’m led to believe.

Source for this?
I can't see it being this much.

Qbix
25th Dec 2023, 19:48
are they even looking for NTR ?

Klimax
25th Dec 2023, 23:05
Source for this?
I can't see it being this much.

This "much". You do know it´s Saudi Arabia right? Enjoy and best wishes for the family (and keeping them!).