PDA

View Full Version : Britannia???

Supersonic
22nd Jan 2001, 23:58
Anyone heard any rumours about Britannia re-opening their sponsorship some time??? I could be well wrong but I thaught I heard something...

;)

Bear Cub
23rd Jan 2001, 07:12
No idea about the sponsorship....but I bet "Henri" was in here.

------------------
Hunting is bad!!
Support the right to arm Bears!!

Windy
24th Jan 2001, 17:51
I think you might find that the pool of Britannia pilots might be growing a little bigger over the summer period.

I believe that the number of people sitting on the "passed all the tests" file is just about finished with quite a few gaps to fill ... Sounds promising to me !!! I expect the adverts to be appearing shortly.

I here they take on second officers straight from flying school with minimum hours....

Wee Weasley Welshman
24th Jan 2001, 22:32
I really doubt that Britannia will be hiring newly qualified pilots for the next 12 months at the VERY least.

Last I heard from pilots at the flying wheelchair was that there were surplus pilots for this year coming but the company would carry them for next year when they will be needed.

I see no reason why they should sponsor. As usual - I could be wrong.

AMEX
25th Jan 2001, 00:50
As one of the swimmer in BY's pool, I recently got a letter advising me there won't be anything happening 'til october.

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :)

The Hooded Claw
25th Jan 2001, 04:14
Don't forget that a few places may be taken by crews joining from the German operation which is due to close shortly.

Having said that, they have offered me a job - yippee!!

So don't give up hope - you just never know your luck. :)

Willy Jazz the cans 2
25th Jan 2001, 04:31
Congratulations mate--get in touch!
:)

------------------
I'm on my way!