PDA

View Full Version : Lufthansa Flight Training

The - Elite
12th Jun 2002, 21:14
Hello ALL,

I am reading a lot of information on this 'Wannabe' forum regarding where to train etc. and no one has mentioned Lufthansa Flight Training.

I dont work for them, so this is not a plug! But they have a subsidairy called InterCockpit who run an Ab Initio course for students. I have talked to them and they seem very professional, has anyone trained there or had any dealings with them?
The course is about 70000 Euros, which I think is the average now isn't it?
Have a look at www.intercockpit.de let me know what you find out.

Speak soon.

sally at pprune
13th Jun 2002, 19:30
Really useful for a Brit then - a German (non-JAR) ATPL taught by ?what nationals? in Croatia. :)

leonbrumsack
2nd Sep 2002, 23:23
Was just wondering whether anybody has dealt with this company. I am currently 17 and it has been my life long dream to fly commercially. As I am fluent in both English and German, I have approaced LTF many times for information. However, I have found the staff to been rude and not at all helpful. On a recent trip visiting family, I was only 30 minutes from their Bremen base and telephoned them with the intention of visiting, but my calls were never returned. Also, they discouraged me from visiting their information day at Hamburg Airport saying that i should 'look for something in my own country'. Clever thing to say to a German citizen! Does anybody have any idea why a country who is advertising for pilots in cinemas, on TV and current affairs magazines is so unhelpful to potential pilots? Also, if anybody has a contact name at LTF, I would be very grateful!

MTIA and BRGDS,

Leon

leonbrumsack
3rd Sep 2002, 19:23
Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering if anybody has dealt with the company. I am certain that I will fulfil their criteria within the next year, but they have been so unhelpful so far, that I have been put off. If anyboy here has a contact there, I would be very grateful.

Thanks and Brgds,

Leon

Mo91
7th Jan 2007, 18:08
Please may I have help interpreting this:
Costs of the training course: €64,900.

The costs of the training course are remitted in twelve monthly instalments of €3,750 after a down payment of €19,900.
What does the above mean?
responses would be much appreciated.
Any suggestions with regard to the course would also be welcome.
Thanks in advance

mcgoo
7th Jan 2007, 18:30
What is there to interpret?

Cost of the course = 64,900

Down payment = 19,900
12 x instalments@ 3,750 = 45,000

Total Price = 64,900

Kerosine
7th Jan 2007, 18:35
The down payment means you have to pay that upfront (followed by 3750 per month).

Dave

Mo91
7th Jan 2007, 18:42
okay thanks to both of you much appreciated

Fabbe_Far
9th Jan 2007, 23:05
Hi
Have anybody complited the tests at Intercockpit?

Cheers!:ok:

rick3333331
15th Jan 2007, 15:28
Hi All,

Does anyone one know the max. age for pilots at Lufthansa after November 23,2006......i had heard that three of their pilots had filed an age discrimination complaint against the airline.....has any thing changed.......Thanks Rick

MarcoFF
17th Jan 2007, 15:41
Remember Mo19, it's not Lufthansa flight school, Intercockpit doesnt have anything do with Lufthansa exept that they use same simulators and are based in same building with Lufthansa Flight Training.
And i still remind that Lufthansa has they're own training program (they require perfect german)

Marco

ALEX MURD
25th Mar 2007, 12:29
hi guys, do you have any informations about this FTO...?
I couldnt find the eng.version :O....
thank you