PDA

View Full Version : FAA Annual Inspections?

American in Scotland
7th Dec 2023, 16:04
Hey everyone,

I am an FAA A&P/IA moving to Scotland in January and I would like to continue using my certificates. If you need an Annual Inspection or know of someone who does, let me know. I will be nearest the Perth Airport, but I would be willing to travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow once I get established in the UK.

A i S

ACS Aviation
23rd Feb 2024, 13:13
Hey everyone,

I am an FAA A&P/IA moving to Scotland in January and I would like to continue using my certificates. If you need an Annual Inspection or know of someone who does, let me know. I will be nearest the Perth Airport, but I would be willing to travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow once I get established in the UK.

A i S
Good afternoon from Perth Airport, Scone.

From the Airworthiness Department at ACS Aviation; we have a number of aircraft that are on the N-reg that require annual maintenance, with the first on 9th March.

Please contact us on 01738 554 853 to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

American in Scotland
24th Feb 2024, 13:10
Good afternoon from Perth Airport, Scone.

From the Airworthiness Department at ACS Aviation; we have a number of aircraft that are on the N-reg that require annual maintenance, with the first on 9th March.

Please contact us on 01738 554 853 to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Hi there!

Thank you for getting back to me. I would give you a call, but I am currently living in Stanley where I have poor mobile phone reception. I am currently working as an Instructor with Air Service Training and I will be at Perth Airport on Monday. I will stop in to meet you around 12:00 noon, if that works for you. Otherwise, please let me know a good time to call.

I am definitely interested in being the IA for the March 9 aircraft. I look forward to working out the details.

Best regards,

American in Scotland