PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever spoke with a United Airlines customer service representative?

EthenLewis
6th Dec 2023, 06:15
Have you ever dealt with a Customer Service Representative United Airlines? Recently, I experienced a problem with my flight, and their customer service representatives went above and beyond to assist me. I appreciate how quickly and effectively they addressed my concerns and provided updates. Share your thoughts, whether positive or negative.

SpringHeeledJack
6th Dec 2023, 16:50
I have, but it 20years ago when I seemed to fly pretty regularly with them. I had a good experience each time with the customer services. Glad to hear you had a great experience in 2023. BTW, this is a forum for spotters, you'd have a better response in the SLF forum.

Donkey497
9th Dec 2023, 20:51
Used to fly regularly EDI/EWR/IAH & back again with various friends & amigos on a very regular basis for work. We used to reckon on average to have one of the group have a lost bag about three times a year. It was never the same person who lost the bag, but we could never fault the service from the team at George Bush International. Whoever had the bag go AWOL usually got a "no questions asked" voucher with a very handy value for a side trip to Walmart. And then without fail, your bag would be at reception in whatever hotel we were staying at before breakfast the next morning, even when we arrived on the last flight in from EWR. Never any issues, never seemed to be a problem to the Customer Service Team. I even liked the posters they had on the wall of different bag types and styles and their materials of construction so that no matter your language you could easily just point to something that was a fair facsimile of your bag.

Oh, and wot SHJ said......

I only had a lost bag myself once, on a multi-leg trip that went EDI-LHR-YYZ-IAH-AUS-IAH-CLE-JFK-LHR-EDI. Unfortunately, that was on a BA ticket, So, no voucher, no email updates on what was going on to locate it in their system & retrieve it, and it took over a week to get it back Despite me having seen it on the baggage cart at JFK with other rather distinctive bags that made it back to EDI on the same flight....

fdcg27
19th Dec 2023, 22:40
Nearly twenty years ago I was flying out of GEG to CVG via ORD and wanted to get a flight a couple of days earlier than what I had originally booked.
Got a guy in what sounded like an offshore call center and got what I wanted pretty quickly, no problems at all.