PDA

View Full Version : Second officers job or anything

Mach1me
26th Nov 2023, 10:40
I am trying my best to find any job to jump start my career, I am not sure who would take in pilot with low hours,
I have ICAO CPL/ME/IR, Frozen ATPL, MCC, Advanced UPRT
TT : 277 HOURS
Can someone please guide me, please?

cruisepower
30th Nov 2023, 12:51
I am trying my best to find any job to jump start my career, I am not sure who would take in pilot with low hours,
I have ICAO CPL/ME/IR, Frozen ATPL, MCC, Advanced UPRT
TT : 277 HOURS
Can someone please guide me, please?

which countries you have the right to work?

Mach1me
1st Dec 2023, 10:27
anywhere in Africa, turkey, asia in general, south american countries and middle eastern countries(but the requirements are very high

Whispering Giant
2nd Dec 2023, 05:49
Try SusiAir, based in Indonesia, lots of flying and various aircraft types. They recruit low houred pilots and they are currently recruiting for the Cessna 208, it’s a great place to build experience before going to the airlines

Mach1me
3rd Dec 2023, 10:31
i have applied for susi air, not sure how long they take to reply

B2N2
3rd Dec 2023, 12:31
anywhere in Africa, turkey, asia in general, south american countries and middle eastern countries(but the requirements are very high

I think you misunderstood the question.
Where do you have the RIGHT to work?
South America is difficult as they require Spanish speaking and more often then not citizenship also.
This is where networking comes in, stay in touch with people from your training classes.
Best of luck.

Mach1me
7th Dec 2023, 14:58
I would have to say then middle east, africa and east asia.
I have recently applied at a few companies but I am not sure if they would call me or how long it would take for them to process the application; however, one can only hope for the best.
When it comes to networking all my contacts are from south africa, i am hoping i can build some here. To be honest pilots here have been welcoming and very kind.
good luck to you too B2N2

Jakenell
9th Dec 2023, 06:58
Hello
First of all good luck finding your first job . We have all been there and its not easy but I am sure you’ll definitely crack it .

T3 in UAE has CPL program (its self funded though) where they give you type rating and 750 hours on a320.

Wizz air also hires non type rated (they take a percentage of your salary every month ) .

Heard Air Cambodia has a second officer program (please be careful as that region has a lot of scammers so be really careful before you accept the offer) .