PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Selection

tailscrape
2nd Sep 2002, 12:36
Has anyone done the Britannia Airways selection process?

If so, I would be most grateful if you could give some feedback on the process! Especially what sort of maths questions are involved!!

Much appreciation in advance.

Turbine1
2nd Sep 2002, 13:16
you better ask Amex been though the whole thing twice, and passed twice before people start asking.

Good luck Tailscrape............

:D :D :D

tailscrape
2nd Sep 2002, 14:37
Turbine1,

You heard anything?

TS

MAX
2nd Sep 2002, 17:31
Do you know something the rest of us don't know Tailscrape??

Generic Maths quizzie with a number missing which you need to replace. Nothing difficult. Doesnt seem to matter if you dont finish it.

English verbal reasoning exactly like BA's.

2 Group exercises whilst surrounded by HR poking and scribbling about you.

Piece of p!ss. But AMEX is the man to shed a brighter light for you. Sorry if my answer is a bit vague but I am sure you will understand.

:(

MAX:cool:

tailscrape
2nd Sep 2002, 21:54
MAX,

like you, I believe things may happen there in the nearish future.

Is it bad of me to ask? I believe they may be looking to take a slack handful of guys shortly, I may like to be one of them.

Good luck Max, I know you have had a rough time with them mate.

foghorn
3rd Sep 2002, 08:26
Have they opened up applications again, or are they draining the pool only? (I got rejected soon after 9/11).

Bluebaron
3rd Sep 2002, 08:34
Lastest i heard was that they were taking approx 17 type-rated pilots from JMC who are making them redundant. JMC also seem to be encouraging their pilots to employ.

Be annoying to those off us in the Hold pool (for over a year now) but well thats life.

Personnally i think you JMC guys should let us have a go has you have had yours!!:D :D :D

BB

.....The noose is becoming more attractive

tom_higginson
3rd Sep 2002, 18:19
This might sound thick but there you go.
Is the BA selection process your talking about for sponsorship or for fully qualified pilots?

tailscrape
3rd Sep 2002, 18:48
Not thick. Just we are actually talking about Britannia Airways, not British Airways.

Britannia Airways are a large holiday airline.

British Airways are a large scheduled flag carrier.

However, we were talking about selection for pilots who already hold licences. Not Cadets in this instance. See the Britannia Cadetship thread for info on that subject.