PDA

View Full Version : GAA (Gulf Air Academy) Athens opinions, reviews

Ic3man_1986
11th Oct 2023, 12:42
Hello guys,

I am about to do my modular 0 to ATPL course, but I am still in the process of choosing a flying school that would best suit me.

I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with GAA - Gulf Air Academy from Athens, Greece.

Any has any experience with them, that they wanna share ?

Thank you in advance!

MZ350
12th Jan 2024, 14:59
Hello guys,

I am about to do my modular 0 to ATPL course, but I am still in the process of choosing a flying school that would best suit me.

I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with GAA - Gulf Air Academy from Athens, Greece.

Thank you in advance!
Hello,
How was your experience with GAA if you trained there? If not, Which flight academy did you opt for?
Thank You

Ic3man_1986
13th Jan 2024, 12:11
Hey I didn't opt for them at the end..I opted for Egnatia Aviation in Greece.

Zembla82
9th Feb 2024, 10:59
Hi Ic3man. How are you finding Egnatia?

lmao
24th Mar 2024, 08:54
i have an acquaintance attending this academy,
i have heard a lot from them. it's not the best acadmy

GulfAirisScam
21st Apr 2024, 13:27
what ever you do don’t join this academy I was in the academy and I left , there are students almost 4 years in the academy and didn’t graduate and they didn’t even see the planes yet, they claim that they have 9 planes but they only have 2 and one of them is in maintenance all the time. So many students left the academy because the training is delayed for ground school. Some students took them one year and half just to finish ground school. I highly suggest you to find another academy since this academy has so many logistics issues and so many delays and almost 70% of student leave the academy with their money gone and for some reason the CAA doesn’t do anything to them. 90% of the instructors are from the army and it’s their part time job so it’s hard for them to manage time to teach and work at the same time. Although the instructors are good but the management is really bad and they’re not doing anything with their money to upgrade the academy. Whatever you do don’t join the academy and their google reviews are all fake if you notice all of them have 1 or 2 reviews and that’s it. Go to any other academy in greece but don’t go near this one.

Hello guys,

Thank you in advance!