PDA

View Full Version : Smart Aviation - Poland

RedDragonFlyer
26th Sep 2023, 13:45
Hi all!

I've recently signed up to do the CPL-IR at Smart Aviation in Poznan, based upon the recommendation of someone I know who studied there in 2022 and another from someone in the ATO industry. And, of course, the price which is decent in these inflation busting times.

I was wondering if anyone had any recent reviews/ advice for people taking the course there. Any information would be well appreciated. :D

JohnLennon
7th May 2024, 13:20
Hi!

Did you start your course at smart aviation? Whats your experience so far? I was also recommended by an ATO ( atpl theory) and Im wondering if I shout give it a go. Any feedback is highly appreciated! Thanks!Hi all!

I've recently signed up to do the CPL-IR at Smart Aviation in Poznan, based upon the recommendation of someone I know who studied there in 2022 and another from someone in the ATO industry. And, of course, the price which is decent in these inflation busting times.

I was wondering if anyone had any recent reviews/ advice for people taking the course there. Any information would be well appreciated. :D