PDA

View Full Version : Vale Keith Radke

Dora-9
14th Sep 2023, 10:48
I've just learnt that Capt Keith Radke, ex TAA and SIA, passed away on Wednesday.

A kind, generous and very decent man - simply a top bloke is all respects. He also had a wonderful sense of humour - who can forget the photo of Keith at Changi, perched atop a B747 (he'd climbed out through the flight deck top hatch and was sitting on the rim), weaving to the minions as his FO taxiied in on his last SIA flight?

Blue skies and tailwinds old mate.

flyinghorseman
14th Sep 2023, 18:26
An Officer and a Gentleman with the highest of ethics. I wish him well in his onwards journey.

B747_4ever
15th Sep 2023, 01:12
We who were in Singapore at the time will never forget Keith's final flight on the SIA B744.
he aircraft was temporarily parked on the taxiway crossing bridge overhead the East Coast Parkway and the stunned drivers and passengers on the road below were stunned to see Keith perched on the top of the fuselage at the rim of the flight deck overhead hatch.
A fitting farewell of one incredible and memorable Aviator extraordinaire - he was truly legendary.
Farewell Keith, all of us who remain will miss your truly specially relaxed and professional manner of flying. Rarely do we get to experience the likes of Keith and we are all richer as a result.

Givelda
15th Sep 2023, 01:19
You can flyer higher than ever now Keith. I will miss that "voice" and your kindness and unparalleled sense of humor, in and out of the air that had us in stiches so often. You were definitely one of a kind.