PDA

View Full Version : A3xx FlightDeck by Airlinetools Review?

speex
7th Sep 2023, 12:51
Hi all,

To all of the A320 Pilots out there. I'm considering the A3xx Flightdeck by Airlinetools as an A320 simulator trainer for PC. It has piqued my interest because I prefer a no-frills, easy-to-set-up, straightforward, purely study-oriented trainer, and a less hardware-demanding A320 simulator for PC.

How accurate is this as a study-level grade aircraft? I've seen the reviews years ago but I'm hoping it has all changed since various updates have been released. How's the MCDU modeled in terms of data accuracy?

I've tried X-plane 11's Flight Factor A320 but I find it overwhelming and the MCDU is kind of different at times compared to the actual one. I don't know, but maybe I just really prefer one that would take me straight to different scenarios.

As a last resort, my backup option would be the Fenix A320 for its long-term potential or P3D FSlabs.

Looking forward to everyones reply!

alexeyAP
1st Oct 2023, 19:48
Hello mate, not an A320 pilot by any means but from what I've heard the Fenix A320 is almost true to life when it comes to aircraft systems etc. From a casual simmer's POV it is an amazing aircraft and honestly the best recreation of any airliner I've ever seen! Almost fully interactive cockpit (yes that includes windows, oxy masks, cockpit door, C/Bs etc...), hundreds of failures, cabin, good sounds, it's got everything. If you have £50 to throw at it I would say get it 100%.

nimsu1987
14th Oct 2023, 17:39
I don't really know what to say. You'd buy Fenix as a last resort but happily obtain A3XX which I paid £300+ for? I think you should go to a flight sim forum to the answers to your questions. As you've overlooked FSlabs which were the benchmark; which I own too along with the Toliss scam Airbus A321 and the FailFactor A320.