PDA

View Full Version : Airbaltic Online Assessment

Michimax17
7th Sep 2023, 08:33
Dear forum,
i have the airbaltic online assessment upcoming in less than two weeks. I have passed the german DLR Pilot's test, which is cosidered pretty hard, however I am still worried about the AirBaltic Assessment especially in physics and maths.
I hope that someone who has done the assessment could perhaps tell me what exact topics/levels of difficulty in these parts are and what kind of tasks there are in physics (more basic knowledge or some crazy sinus 360 degree equations for which you need 10 formulas)?
Thanks in advance,
Michi

twentyfivehundred220
15th Sep 2023, 07:31
Dear forum,
i have the airbaltic online assessment upcoming in less than two weeks. I have passed the german DLR Pilot's test, which is cosidered pretty hard, however I am still worried about the AirBaltic Assessment especially in physics and maths.
I hope that someone who has done the assessment could perhaps tell me what exact topics/levels of difficulty in these parts are and what kind of tasks there are in physics (more basic knowledge or some crazy sinus 360 degree equations for which you need 10 formulas)?
Thanks in advance,
Michi

Hi! Are you applying to the Pilot Academy?

Michimax17
15th Sep 2023, 08:23
Yes, I am applying for the Cadet Academy.

Payam
9th Nov 2023, 15:22
Yes, I am applying for the Cadet Academy.
Hello mate, hope everything went well for you with assessment test.
Could you explain how was the assessment?

Aurora 2022
9th Dec 2023, 12:18
Hi all,
Regarding the physics and maths part of the assessment, what should I expect? I heard an calculator is not allowed.

Thanks!

Aaron M.
7th Feb 2024, 09:56
Hi guys, I would like to apply for the pilot academy of Airbaltic. Does any of you have already applied? How was the assessment day?

twentyfivehundred220
8th Feb 2024, 06:44
Hi guys, I would like to apply for the pilot academy of Airbaltic. Does any of you have already applied? How was the assessment day?
Hi, I have graduated Pilot Academy in 2021 and can give you some information about assessment. Feel free to send me a private message.

TrapMight
1st Mar 2024, 21:17
Hello I will also participate in the online assessement. I really don't know what to excpect from it. But I'll try my best to pass

bonnies_ranch
8th Mar 2024, 08:48
Hi everyone, I'm about to take the Test in two weeks, is anyone able to give some information about the online assessment at this point? Feel free to message me privately in case you dont want to post publicly.
Also, has anyone used the test @ pilotassessments.com to prepare? A friend used them for another airline and was very happy with them. Any experience on how accurate the tests are compared to the actual assessment?

TrapMight
8th Mar 2024, 16:18
Hi everyone, I'm about to take the Test in two weeks, is anyone able to give some information about the online assessment at this point? Feel free to message me privately in case you dont want to post publicly.
Also, has anyone used the test @ pilotassessments.com to prepare? A friend used them for another airline and was very happy with them. Any experience on how accurate the tests are compared to the actual assessment?
I would reccomend Skytest. You pay a one time only fee and then you can use it forever

bonnies_ranch
11th Mar 2024, 08:40
I would reccomend Skytest. You pay a one time only fee and then you can use it forever

Intersting, thanks. Would you say that the skytest training software helped you pass the test?

TrapMight
11th Mar 2024, 22:55
Intersting, thanks. Would you say that the skytest training software helped you pass the test?
I can't say for sure if it will help me pass the test since it's still 6 days until I actually have it. But I am rather happy with it. It has some flaws but those can be overlooked.

bonnies_ranch
12th Mar 2024, 21:32
since it's still 6 days until I actually have it.

Hey, I'm scheduled for that Assessment as well, shoot me a private message if you want to connect :)