PDA

View Full Version : PPL - Fly In Spain - Jerez

Andrea_Flying
19th Aug 2023, 11:21
Hi Pilots! I am looking for a good flight school in Spain to do my PPL. I am from Italy so I need to be well prepared with travel/hotel/food etc etc.

I recently got in touch with Fly In Spain - Jerez. They shows in their website a "PPL fast training" which would it take around 4/6 week. Is this real? Does anyone of you have done the training with them?
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and wishing you many happy landings!

Andrea

custardpsc
1st Sep 2023, 15:09
I have just come back from there and I saw one student from UK who completed a PPL in less time than that. I went for an instructors course and I came back very impressed. I was a student there 20 years ago when it wasn't so good, but it has changed a lot under new management. It is well run and the training of a high standard. That said, if you want to do an intensive PPL you will need to do quite a bit of the work before you go. You will need to be ready to take the written exams in the first week ideally and of course your medical already done and in your hand. There is a ViP PPL course which lets you schedule 3 flights a day I believe, but that does rely on them being able to schedule the same instructor for you for that period. Best thing is to call them and ask to speak to Claudio.