PDA

View Full Version : Air Atlanta Icelantic questions

b8z
16th Aug 2023, 18:17
Hi everyone.

Would it be possible if somebody could answer these questions about Atlanta Icelandic please.
On a free week rotation could you be positioned down route say LGG ATL pos ORD or would u pax bk to LGG?
If on a 2 sector flight first leg 8-9 hours 2nd leg 2 hours would u fly both or get off at the first stop?
Air Atlanta ​​​​​Icelantic and Europe are both TF and 9H registered aircraft are these flown by AAI or separate crews

Thank you all

cheickyour6
21st Aug 2023, 14:09
Pilots have problems every month to be paid their wages , CONFAIR is ripping them off ….many complaints …..avoid

level_change
22nd Sep 2023, 13:32
What the deal with air atlanta these days? I hear only bad things from everywhere - how come people are not paid but the recruitment is still ongoing?

sf34driver
1st Nov 2023, 14:19
Dear Colleagues! Anyone here got invited for AAI NTR FO for 747 interview lately? I'm trying to gather some information regarding the company and the interview. Happy landings!

pedromari
21st Nov 2023, 17:11
Dear Colleagues! Anyone here got invited for AAI NTR FO for 747 interview lately? I'm trying to gather some information regarding the company and the interview. Happy landings!

Hi, I got invited for the next month, but sincerely I don't have any clue about the interview nor the company or jobs contiditios. Any news you got? Thanks!