PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Reapplication

Mosquito1944
28th Jul 2023, 12:45
Hi All,

Recently went for a DEC at RYR and told ‘no thanks’, the email also stated that I cannot reapply.
Anyone else had this issue, as I understood it was 6 months for reapplication.

123_pilot
22nd Aug 2023, 21:02
Hi..
I am not sure if I understand your question ..
You told them "no thanks" or you tried to do assessment and you did not pass ? Online part ? Simulator part ?

Jonnyknoxville
23rd Aug 2023, 09:26
Have you history with them

spiffolo
23rd Aug 2023, 14:47
Hi..
I am not sure if I understand your question ..
You told them "no thanks" or you tried to do assessment and you did not pass ? Online part ? Simulator part ?
the other way around, they for whatever reason said "no thanks" and at the bottom page RYR says its not possible to reapply for the same position just to keep the info up to date in the profile and hope for the best(im in a similar situation where i applied as ab-initio, the school letter report wasnt made as they liked it and said "no thanks" never reached online/sim/interview/test:rolleyes:)

im not sure either what point OP reached so lets wait for a clearer post( but i assume he never have gone further then an email rejecting him immediately)

Globally Challenged
23rd Aug 2023, 15:24
Hi All,

Recently went for a DEC at RYR and told ‘no thanks’, the email also stated that I cannot reapply.
Anyone else had this issue, as I understood it was 6 months for reapplication.
They get real offended if you show any kind of resistance / independent thinking