PDA

View Full Version : B777 Maintenance manual

applecrumble
12th Jul 2023, 18:25
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had a copy of the B777 AMM as the systems info in the B777 FCOM is so thin. Feel free to PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.
cheers,
apple

MAC 40612
21st Jul 2023, 14:25
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had a copy of the B777 AMM as the systems info in the B777 FCOM is so thin. Feel free to PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.
cheers,
apple
I think you might have a problem getting hold of a Boeing 777 AMM, as for a good number of years airlines have just accessed them via a Boeing Portal [ie they are held online and updated by Boeing]
When we first got Boeing 777s [the airline I worked for was one of the launch customers] originally the manuals were on microfiche cassettes and then went to CD Rom but these were eventually surpassed by the on-line version to save on sending out CD Rom updates, I remember we used to get updated CDs about 3-4 times a year

You could of course, ask ground engineers at your operator if they could print off any schematic diagrams/system descriptions for the systems you are interested in from the AMM?