PDA

View Full Version : Captain upgrade a320

SimoFly
9th Jul 2023, 15:34
Dear Pilots,

I would like to ask for feedback regarding time to command at the different a320 operators in the Middle East.
I perfectly know that it varies a lot but just to have a ball park figure at the current market.

I am particularly interested in
Air arabia UAE
Qatar
Fly NAS
any other a320 operator

Thanks in advance

Airmann
9th Jul 2023, 20:37
Dear Pilots,

I would like to ask for feedback regarding time to command at the different a320 operators in the Middle East.
I perfectly know that it varies a lot but just to have a ball park figure at the current market.

Air arabia UAE
Qatar
Fly NAS
any other a320 operator

Thanks in advance

There's little to no chance of upgrades at FlyNas, Qatar don't expect less than 7-10 years, and I don't know about Air Arabia.

k.swiss
10th Jul 2023, 06:16
Red team in Sharjah is quick, 5,000H start around 4,500. However a lot of people in the queue. Also if you join now, contract is open-ended for any base. Most likely Sudan, Pakistan, Egypt as that is where the shortage is right now.

Rest of the operators you listed you can forget about it. Try Salam or Al-Jazeera if you are looking for shorter timeframes.

A320251N
10th Jul 2023, 16:22
You guys are forgetting about Wizz in AUH...

TechCrew
16th Jul 2023, 13:50
Dear Pilots,

Air arabia UAE
Qatar
Fly NAS
any other a320 operator

Thanks in advance

Supply & Demand. If the skippers ain’t moving on or retiring, takes a long time.

Lucasdaniels
21st Dec 2023, 04:47
You guys are forgetting about Wizz in AUH...
anything about Wizz’s upgrade there?