PDA

View Full Version : Used the HK talent scheme to get into CX cadet program, thank you south Shen Zhen

Khitans
6th Jul 2023, 15:11
Thank you South SZ gov, thank you! Thank you Mr. Lee, thank you CEO Mr. Lam. People of China will love you! Let's us turn CX into the best Chinese airline!

corporal klinger
7th Jul 2023, 03:15
You don't need to worry about the Talent scheme, for academic high achievers ftom the world's top 100 universities only.These people are way too smart to waste their life in a dying profession, they will get good jobs with potential and high salaries elsewhere..

bugged on the right
7th Jul 2023, 16:46
If you want to fly, become a lawyer. Travel in First Class and if you want to hang upside down, buy yourself a Pitt's. Airline pilots a mugs game these days.

LootedfromCPA
7th Jul 2023, 16:54
Welcome to the titanic... I mean Cathay pathetic. Have they told you what your terms will be? Any housing allowance? In a few years you will understand who to really thank :{ congratulations brushwinger

Babyjet_dododo
7th Jul 2023, 16:57
If you want to fly, become a lawyer. Travel in First Class and if you want to hang upside down, buy yourself a Pitt's. Airline pilots a mugs game these days.

Depends on the country’s “values”, where I’m from originally, tradesmen are driving Ferraris and can afford to fly business class everywhere.

In Hong Kong, any corporate gig in middle to senior management will pay more that a CX pilot. The corporate ranks are not as difficult to climb and it’s easy to say bye to one company and slot into the same position somewhere else.

bugged on the right
7th Jul 2023, 17:53
Babyjet, I have watched pilots go from a profession to an apology in thirty years. I am very fortunate to have flown for CX in the 80s and 90s when it was the most sought after airline to work for in the world. What a shame it now has so many unfulfilled and unhappy employees. Nowhere in the world is the job of airline pilot worth doing. Management know too much about our personalities and they take full advantage.