PDA

View Full Version : easyJet MPL Dec 23 starters UK only

TheFlyingPanda
23rd Jun 2023, 18:24
Hey guys,

Massive congratulations to you all, I will be setting up a WhatsApp group for those of us to start training late this year or early next year at Gatwick. Met some really good people during my assessment day and would be great to get to know each other in advance. Feel free to PM me your number and I’ll add you!

See you all soon

TMC95
27th Jul 2023, 17:57
Hey guys,

Massive congratulations to you all, I will be setting up a WhatsApp group for those of us to start training late this year or early next year at Gatwick. Met some really good people during my assessment day and would be great to get to know each other in advance. Feel free to PM me your number and I’ll add you!

See you all soon

Hey!

I had my assessment on 19th, and hope to start in December / early 2024.

I'll PM you

Contact Approach
28th Jul 2023, 13:38
How much are you paying for that out of curiosity?

Yrgwyn
28th Jul 2023, 15:30
How much are you paying for that out of curiosity?
€100500

Yrgwyn
28th Jul 2023, 15:44
Hey guys,

See you all soon

Was the assessment difficult? I intend to take it some months from know

Glock
10th Oct 2023, 18:18
I can't PM as i have less than 3 posts. Planning on starting in early 2024 unless a spot becomes available in Dec.