PDA

View Full Version : Air Caraibes - New CEO

runawayedge
21st Jun 2023, 12:29
Air Caraibes (Guadeloupe) CEO Marc Roche, who is also President of French Bee (France), will retire and be replaced by Christine Ourmieres-Widener, effective 01 July 2023.

Aero Mad
21st Jun 2023, 13:31
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

ETOPS
21st Jun 2023, 14:02
How the heck does she do that?

Whispering Giant
21st Jun 2023, 14:32
They will soon be bust with her as CEO, wonder how much she will cheat them out of like she did with Flybe and TAP…… do the people who make make these appointments not do background checks and history, she should be in prison for what she did at Flybe, Cityjet and TAP. She is not to be trusted under any circumstances….

ATNotts
21st Jun 2023, 16:06
She must go after jobs where employers don't ask for references from previous employers!

TartinTon
21st Jun 2023, 17:37
She must have an unbelievable interview technique!!!

V12
21st Jun 2023, 20:29
Hard to imagine a worse candidate, but there must be some I've forgotten!
Somebody in Air Caraibes has a very narrow grapevine

TheSpiddalKid
21st Jun 2023, 20:31
She must go after jobs where employers don't ask for references from previous employers!

It's probably personally advantageous when the previous employer no longer exists in order to provide a reference.

dc9-32
22nd Jun 2023, 04:35
A reference has kind of just been posted here !!

Mr Mac
22nd Jun 2023, 12:47
Ladies and Gentlemen there are CEO of business that have been down on everything other than perhaps the Titanic, to keep it topical , if not in a little poor taste in the current situation.

However there are many instances of returns from said depths. Unfortunately failure at that level can be palmed off to others further down, and one’s own virtues over enhanced. You would think due diligence would spot this, but it seems when you are on the train fellow passengers appear to look after you.
I speak as a business owner, but one who has never managed to find the bloody station never mind the train. However I have observed them passing and waving unfortunately.

Cheers
Mr Mac