PDA

View Full Version : Mentions

tubby linton
15th Jun 2023, 19:59
When I look at who has mentioned me in a post I can see two people mentioning me in topics I cannot access. Surely under gdpr rules if a poster is mentioned by another poster then they have the right to see what has been written about them.
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/1905x794/img_1885_5fc3f2b1793650c9bc67b71ded64b552f534425d.jpeg
Chock puller mentions me in a subject called the B(anned) list and senior pilot mentions me in Discipline requirements. I find this quite disturbing as neither of these are public conversations and I would like to see these conversations please.

IBJoel
15th Jun 2023, 20:18
Surely under gdpr rules if a poster is mentioned by another poster then they have the right to see what has been written about them.

I don't know about that, but I did get your GDPR deletion request that I am processing along with our privacy department. If you didn't get a PM or anything, it was probably a move move or something where someone mentioned you and then that post was moved because it violated forum rules.

tubby linton
15th Jun 2023, 20:27
It was not a deletion request. It was a request to see everything on this board that has my name or me being mentioned.As my post says above I wish to see the posts and conversations.

Senior Pilot
15th Jun 2023, 20:41
When I look at who has mentioned me in a post I can see two people mentioning me in topics I cannot access. Surely under gdpr rules if a poster is mentioned by another poster then they have the right to see what has been written about them.

Chock puller mentions me in a subject called the B(anned) list and senior pilot mentions me in Discipline requirements. I find this quite disturbing as neither of these are public conversations and I would like to see these conversations please.

You are quite right: they are not public conversations and are part of the Moderators Private group.

You are pursuing, against advice by me in your last Thread (now closed) not to discuss Moderation issues online, yet another an anti Moderation thread.

Since you persist in Reporting Posts despite being advised that the Mod Team do not agree with your assertions of ‘rude’ plus persist in discussing Moderating online, you can have a week off any Forum that you choose to use to pursue your agenda.