PDA

View Full Version : Post removed without reason

Contractorgrad
14th Jun 2023, 06:29
Good day all,

I recently posted a fairly lengthy post in T&E which I thought might be helpful to people, it stayed up for a little while and gathered a comment or two but now seems to have vanished.
Not received any messages or emails to explain why this post may have been removed, would anybody be able to explain this to me?

CG

Senior Pilot
14th Jun 2023, 07:26
What, this one (https://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/653181-yemenia-expat-contract-full-info.html) ?

You also double posted the same thread within an hour, the copy of which was deleted as a Duplicate Post. It may be worth having a bit of patience for your posts to be approved as a Newbie, the volunteer Moderators will not be here 24 hours a day so you can expect up to half a day before the moderating queue gets cleared.

Contractorgrad
14th Jun 2023, 07:30
What, this one?

You also double posted the same thread within an hour, the copy of which was deleted as a Duplicate Post. It may be worth having a bit of patience for your posts to be approved as a Newbie, the volunteer Moderators will not be here 24 hours a day so you can expect up to half a day before the moderating queue gets cleared.

Yeah, I’ve just seen it’s come back up.
Forgive my ignorance! I apologise for clogging up your workload even further.