PDA

View Full Version : Ignored by flight school,what now?

JoeBanana2
26th May 2023, 09:10
Hey everyone, i just got filtered on step 1.

I decided to do modular flight training while doing college. Last year i got the AME 2 and the LAPL and this year i got the AME 1 and i want to get the PPL,NVFR and the CB-IR and next year after i finish my college i want to get straight into the ATPL. I found the perfect school for me to do the PPL and the NVFR and i did my due diligence and asked all my friends that attended the school, i asked students, went and visited the school and spent time with an instructor and made sure to ask him everything i wanted to know and to investigate the entire facility.

Initially they were really fast to send me the contract, however they assigned me the wrong plane among others and after i confronted them about it I never heard from them again. I called them and they said "you will receive it this week"......its been two weeks since then.

The only ATO's that offer the experience and the quality i want that i know of are: - FTE Jerez however they are extremely expensive and they dont offer PPL and the NVFR courses.
- Skyborne which is also expensive (3000 euro over my budget for the PPL) and they do the PPL course outside EU

So...what now?