PDA

View Full Version : Retirement staff travel reprise

Dropp the Pilot
9th May 2023, 22:28
Haven't used the EK system for a long time. Can anyone confirm that a retirement-firm ticket gets issued as J but F is still offered on the day of travel if space is available up front?

Gordomac
10th May 2023, 05:24
Lucky you still have the facility.

Any GF bods out there ? Had limited and structured Retirement Staff TRavel which curtailed completely after a certain period. Still the dame ?

afcwxm
10th May 2023, 13:37
Haven't used the EK system for a long time. Can anyone confirm that a retirement-firm ticket gets issued as J but F is still offered on the day of travel if space is available up front?
Yes it does I am entitled to retiree ticket Y-J and always get J on departure even a day before in some cases. For the last 12 years at least. Good Luck

Gordomac
19th May 2023, 09:30
No replies from any GF bods on here. No replies from any one in GF(emails,two letters, three phone calls).
Guess I am paying the price for rubbishing GF Staff Travel who removed the benefit for most in retirement.

Shell suit on, steerage in Ryanair like everyone else I guess.

blind pew
19th May 2023, 17:36
Poor you..lost mine when SR went bust but pension was ring fenced..so it's business for me and not with my first employer...although do use the irish lot and don't have a lot to complain about perhaps because I dress properly..shell suit? tiger in your tank? suits you sir.