PDA

View Full Version : FAA CFI in Spain

Bcurry
17th Apr 2023, 21:24
Hello,

I'm looking for a FAA CFI/CFII preferably in Madrid but I'm willing to travel if necessary. At a minimum I will need a flight review. I haven't flown consistently in over 5 years. I need to get current in order to do a EASA conversion and work on my CFI.

If you are in the Madrid area looking to split cost to build time--please reach out.

whyldwanderer
22nd Jun 2023, 18:24
I am also looking for FAA CFIs in Spain although I am based in Barcelona. If I find any in Madrid, I will send you the info. If you see any in Barcelona or Sabadell.. can you send them my way?

Bcurry
8th Jul 2023, 13:05
Sorry for the delayed response. I've actually found a FAA CFI in Barcelona and a Master CFI/II, MEI in the Malaga area. Shoot me a private message, I'm sure they don't want their contact info on a public forum.

whyldwanderer
9th Jul 2023, 23:06
Sorry for the delayed response. I've actually found a FAA CFI in Barcelona and a Master CFI/II, MEI in the Malaga area. Shoot me a private message, I'm sure they don't want their contact info on a public forum.

It seems that you cannot receive private message

Sr_villaplana
22nd Jan 2024, 20:46
Hello,

I'm looking for a FAA CFI/CFII preferably in Madrid but I'm willing to travel if necessary. At a minimum I will need a flight review. I haven't flown consistently in over 5 years. I need to get current in order to do a EASA conversion and work on my CFI.

If you are in the Madrid area looking to split cost to build time--please reach out.

Hi I’m Raul from Valencia, Spain, living half of the time in Los Angeles.

I am FAA CFI I’m willing to help anybody with their pilot career or with the flight review, feel free to reach me out my WhatsApp is +1 213 5775215

Gracias!

V1simulation
7th Apr 2024, 15:00
Hi. Am lloking for a CFII for a BFR and IP in Spain.

janrein
7th Apr 2024, 22:51
Try the following search function, select country SPAIN, certificates CFI - Flight Instructor - Instrument Airplane
https://www.aviationdb.com/Aviation/AirmanQuery.shtm#SUBMIT
For CFII you get some 80 names. From there you may try the FAA Airmen Inquiry for further details a/o search on otherwise
https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/

SAMUELINHO
3rd May 2024, 15:32
Hi Bcurry , I can’t send you a private message but I would be grateful if you send me the contact of the CFII on Malaga.
Thank you