PDA

View Full Version : NJE - National Jet Express Australia

clairehoughton15
28th Mar 2023, 04:38
Does anyone know if you're required as Cabin Crew to be Covid 19 Vaccinated and what the EBA or salary is please?

New base is opening in Brisbane I hear.

Bignose101
14th Jul 2023, 08:07
NJE couldn't care less about Covid 19, or staff in general.

Wizofoz
14th Jul 2023, 09:18
Does anyone know if you're required as Cabin Crew to be Covid 19 Vaccinated and what the EBA or salary is please?

New base is opening in Brisbane I hear.
As it is now under the Rex umbrella, I'd almost guarantee Covid vaccination is required.

Bignose101
14th Jul 2023, 09:19
As it is now under the Rex umbrella, I'd almost guarantee Covid vaccination is required.

Wrong..... NJE is in a flat spin and can't afford to require anything.

regional_flyer
14th Jul 2023, 10:47
Imagine bumping a 4-month old thread just to post this drivel. From the post history, there's clearly some long-term contempt towards Cobham/NJE.

Not anymore, cabin crew don't require vaccination. This only applies to NJE and not Rex itself.

Wizofoz
15th Jul 2023, 01:27
Imagine bumping a 4-month old thread just to post this drivel. From the post history, there's clearly some long-term contempt towards Cobham/NJE.

Not anymore, cabin crew don't require vaccination. This only applies to NJE and not Rex itself.

Maybe generally- according to the website you MAY need a vaccine depending on client requirements.

Jack D. Ripper
15th Jul 2023, 04:24

Why is this not relevant? New management / owners seem to have zero regard for the culture or the people.

Not much different to the mob who bought the other half of the business over at the rat.

regional_flyer
15th Jul 2023, 10:12
Why is this not relevant? New management / owners seem to have zero regard for the culture or the people.

Not much different to the mob who bought the other half of the business over at the rat.

Coming from someone whose attitude seems as rancid as Bignose's, no point to pay you or your opinions much mind.

Jack D. Ripper
15th Jul 2023, 14:00
Coming from someone whose attitude seems as rancid as Bignose's, no point to pay you or your opinions much mind.

Spoken like a true management puppet