PDA

View Full Version : DHL Bahrain - 2023 NTR Recruitment

ceyb101
26th Mar 2023, 16:58
Good day everyone,

I would like to find out if anyone has been called for interviews after the most recent advertising of the DHL Bahrain 767 NTR pilot jobs that were advertised?

Myself, as well as some of my colleagues have applied, but none of us have heard anything back apart from acknowledging our applications. If they have been interviewing crew, then at least we know we have been unsuccessful.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Broomstick Flier
27th Mar 2023, 21:21
Hi chap,

I have been part of the latest assessment (held at Gatwick last week) and I made all my process through an agency.
I don't know if they are inviting people that applied directly via the DHL website, and the majority of us were TR, with a few NTR guys as well.

Hope this helps

ceyb101
28th Mar 2023, 08:01
Hi chap,

I have been part of the latest assessment (held at Gatwick last week) and I made all my process through an agency.
I don't know if they are inviting people that applied directly via the DHL website, and the majority of us were TR, with a few NTR guys as well.

Hope this helps
Hi Brromstick Flier,

Thank you for the response and info, it is exactly what I was looking for, at least we can safely assume that we will have to wait till next time.
May I ask which agency you used? I used an agency years ago with my present job which had a number of "challenges", so decided to apply on the website.

But thanks again, if you haven't heard anything from DHL yet, then I wish you all the best of luck and I really hope you get the job, it sounds like a really good setup!

Best Regards

ceyb101
28th Mar 2023, 12:07
Hi Brromstick Flier,

Thank you for the response and info, it is exactly what I was looking for, at least we can safely assume that we will have to wait till next time.
May I ask which agency you used? I used an agency years ago with my present job which had a number of "challenges", so decided to apply on the website.

But thanks again, if you haven't heard anything from DHL yet, then I wish you all the best of luck and I really hope you get the job, it sounds like a really good setup!

Best Regards

Broomstick Flier
30th Mar 2023, 12:22
Hi ceyb101

Check your message inbox

Cheers
BF

k.swiss
16th Apr 2023, 23:55
Can anyone expand? For those with type rating on the 757 is this applicable also?

- What is the roster like in 2023
- What are the 767's like, well maintained?
- Plans for fleet growth?
- What is lifestyle like within the company?

Haider111
16th Mar 2024, 20:04
Any updates what they are doing for the sim now?

Prob30Tempo TSRA
23rd Mar 2024, 20:05
Using a 767 I’d imagine

TBL Warrior
24th Mar 2024, 11:45
Using a 767 I’d imagine

Was a 777-200 out of EGKK when I done it 😉

sunnyflight
2nd Apr 2024, 12:26
How long ago was that?

Haider111
9th Apr 2024, 20:21
Any idea what they are doing now for the interviews?

rudestuff
10th Apr 2024, 09:13
Asking questions and stuff.