PDA

View Full Version : HKExpress and Hongkong Airlines First Officer assessment and other info

pilota320pilot
26th Feb 2023, 08:10
Hello!

Ive been looking through older posts and haven't found anything updated. Any info from the questions below would be much appreciated (for both Hkexpress and Hongkong airlines for comparison)

1) any info on assessment? Both interview and simulator check
​​​​​​2) how long is the training period?
3) is a commuting contract possible? How many days off a month?
4) what is the average block time per month?
5) average take home? Im in the >1500h bracket

Thank you all and appreciate it

almostapilot
6th Mar 2023, 22:13
Hey bro look like everyone is shy about their experience, im guess you have an interview soon ?

Smallworld
20th Mar 2023, 19:00
Has anyone been offer an interview? / position lately? Are they running ground schools at all right now?

aviator_smg
17th Apr 2023, 08:45
hi greetings
please share any tips or info re HK Express assessment thank you

aviator_smg
22nd Apr 2023, 12:14
hi guy greetings, any info regarding HK Express?

maplestory
28th Jul 2023, 13:56
hi guy greetings, any info regarding HK Express?
i wonder how many applicants applied to HKE

flybywire_31
2nd Aug 2023, 11:12
Hello, I have interview coming up, any help would be appreciated.

ayoterbang
3rd Aug 2023, 05:39
Goodluck with the interviews

how long doest it takes from submiting the at their web till the first stage? i have applied for Rated A320 last May with "Current status: Application under review" till now.
anyone has same status as me?

airdualbleedfault
5th Aug 2023, 05:33
It's been a long time since I was there but I believe the hiring requirements are still the same. Walk in upright under your own steam, speak at least level 3 English and try not to have too much tech knowledge on type so you don't make management look bad. Helps if you can tell a taxiway from a runway at night but that's not mandatory

CovidRefugee
5th Aug 2023, 10:22
It's been a long time since I was there but I believe the hiring requirements are still the same. Walk in upright under your own steam, speak at least level 3 English and try not to have too much tech knowledge on type so you don't make management look bad. Helps if you can tell a taxiway from a runway at night but that's not mandatory

I understand they have relaxed the 'walk upright' requirement.

maplestory
5th Aug 2023, 13:17
good luck bro,

Fly747
5th Aug 2023, 15:51
You forgot the requirement for Portuguese.

airdualbleedfault
23rd Aug 2023, 09:47
I understand they have relaxed the 'walk upright' requirement.
You made me spit my drink out through my nose :}:}:}

airdualbleedfault
23rd Aug 2023, 09:49
You forgot the requirement for Portuguese.
Obrigado :ok:

kate1694
14th Dec 2023, 12:52
hello, do you have any advice??

kate1694
14th Dec 2023, 16:03
anyone have any idea about the online interview?
please tell me
thank you

Ed.flybus
23rd Dec 2023, 07:36
I discussed salary with HR, then questions about Memory Items, Aircraft Systems, and ATPL during an online interview. I passed the interview a week ago and am scheduled for a SIM assessment on Jan 24. Do you have any idea what the Tech Quiz test will look like and where can I practice those questions? Many thanks and good luck.

keannu
13th Jan 2024, 12:12
I discussed salary with HR, then questions about Memory Items, Aircraft Systems, and ATPL during an online interview. I passed the interview a week ago and am scheduled for a SIM assessment on Jan 24. Do you have any idea what the Tech Quiz test will look like and where can I practice those questions? Many thanks and good luck.

Are you type rated? I got an invite for the online Aon Cut-E assessment yesterday. NTR DEC here. Good luck on the sim 🤟🏻

iBlueGoose
22nd Jan 2024, 08:27
Does HK express have recruitment email? Can’t find one on their website.

keannu
22nd Jan 2024, 10:08
Does HK express have recruitment email? Can’t find one on their website.
You can try this email:

[email protected]

it was recently shared on a post by HK Express on LinkedIn. Hope it helps!

coolhawk
31st Jan 2024, 05:32
Hello!

Ive been looking through older posts and haven't found anything updated. Any info from the questions below would be much appreciated (for both Hkexpress and Hongkong airlines for comparison)

1) any info on assessment? Both interview and simulator check
​​​​​​2) how long is the training period?
3) is a commuting contract possible? How many days off a month?
4) what is the average block time per month?
5) average take home? Im in the >1500h bracket

Thank you all and appreciate it

Hi , have you applied to any of this 2 ? any updates you can share to us is appreciated . Thank you

BkmTrj
25th Mar 2024, 10:08
Are you type rated? I got an invite for the online Aon Cut-E assessment yesterday. NTR DEC here. Good luck on the sim 🤟🏻

Did you got through the Cut-E test ? And if you did how was the sim or interview after ? Thanks !

iamblack
11th Apr 2024, 11:11
HKE is one of the most toxic work place i have ever encountered. join at your own peril.