PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst airlines in 2023

PAXboy
22nd Feb 2023, 22:19
Consumers Association have published their short haul list as reported by their subscribers to Which?

It is reported in various papers, I cannot publish the original article as it is behind a pay wall. However, the worst is reported thus:
The worst airline in our survey this year operated just 56% of its flights on time, cancelled nearly 2% of them within 24 hours of departure and generally treated many customers to an awful time.
Wizz Air

Top of the list for short haul is Jet 2. You will find more information in various newspapers and websites.

Asturias56
23rd Feb 2023, 07:39
also a seat pitch 2 inches tighter than Ryanair :eek:

Mr Mac
23rd Feb 2023, 14:53
Never flown with Wizz Air and only used Ryanair once to go to Nantes. I have used Jet 2 twice last year and they are ok, but the bar is not that high really.

Cheers
Mr Mac

PAXboy
23rd Feb 2023, 21:01
Used Wizz once in 2014 LTN-VNO-LTN, as travelling with friends who made the choice based on price. Afterwards I said 'Never again'. The online service was very poor, checkin below average and the onboard was zero. The seats were ridiculous.

davidjohnson6
24th Feb 2023, 09:11
But Wizzair can sometimes be really really cheap... and plenty of people wil overlook many things in return for saving a big chunk of money

PAXboy
24th Feb 2023, 09:28
Indeed they will - and I have in the past. On the list of short haul, it will not surprise the our dear friends at BA did not climb far up the table ...

Asturias56
24th Feb 2023, 14:52
But Wizzair can sometimes be really really cheap... and plenty of people wil overlook many things in return for saving a big chunk of money

there are also cases when an LCO flies to where you want to go and the alternatives are truly even worse - maybe adding days to your trip